DescriptionTack Coat Epoxy Resin. Tack Coat is an epoxy resin liquid adhesive primer for use prior to screeding with Concrex. Can be used by businesses or private households.
- Tack Coat should be sufficiently tacky to overlay after approximately 60 minutes at 15ºC – 20ºC, but this will be extended to 3 hours at 5ºC.
- Apply sparingly by roller or brush and allow to become tacky. Overlaying must be completed while the Watco Tack Coat is still tacky.
- Tub contains enough for 1 square metre
Bulk purchasing: Tack Coat Epoxy Resin can be purchased in bulk quantities. Please contact our trade department who will be able to provide you with bulk prices as well as lead times and shipping costs, you can contact them by emailing them at email@example.com.About us: Directa UK Ltd have been suppliers to businesses since 1971. We supply essential products to all sectors including Tapes, Signs, Abrasives, Adhesives and much much more. Ordering online is fully secure, as we use a well established payment service provider, to handle all credit card transactions. We also offer PayPal as an alternative form of payment on our website. If online ordering is not for you then www.directa.co.uk is backed up with a telephone based sales team, who always aim to give fast friendly service. Simply call 01621 828882 during normal working hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to order but are outside the Mainland UK please email or give us a call on 01621 828882 so we can let you know shipping costs and lead times. Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you can’t find what you are looking for online please get in touch as we are more than likely to be able to accommodate your product needs, our experienced sales team look forward to hearing from you soon.
- For professional help and advice in choosing the right product give us a call on 01621 828882 or email our sales team at email@example.com
- To view our full range of Flooring Products click here