DescriptionPerfix Double Sided Sticky Foam Pads. These double Sided Sticky Foam Pads are perforated and supplied on a roll. They are quick and easy to use. Perfect for arts and crafts, repair jobs and much more. Finger lift backing paper provides quick release.
- Double Sided Sticky Foam Pads – Perfix Brand ensures quick fixing of:-
- Display materials
- Art and craft projects
- General fixings
- Point of sale materials
- Home and office
- Available in a choice of 2 sizes: 10mm x 25mm and and 20mm x 25mm
- For help in choosing the right sticky pad give us a call on 01621 828882 or email email@example.com
- Click here to view our full range of Sticky Foam Pads
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: 420/430 consists of white cross linked, closed- cell, polythene foam coated on both sides with an aggressive rubber based pressure sensitive adhesive. It is produced in a self wound form on a two side silicone coated kraft liner of 90GSM.
Bulk purchasing: Perfix Double Sided Sticky Foam Pads. Please contact our Sales Department who will be able to provide you with bulk prices, as well as lead times and shipping costs. You can contact them by calling 01621 828882 or emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.About us: Directa UK Ltd have been suppliers to businesses since 1971. We supply essential products to all sectors including Tapes, Signs, Abrasives, Adhesives and much much more. Ordering online is fully secure, as we use a well established payment service provider, to handle all debit and credit card transactions. If online ordering is not for you then www.directa.co.uk is backed up with a telephone based sales team who always aim to give fast friendly service. Simply call 01621 828882 during normal working hours or email us at email@example.com. If you are outside the UK and would like to purchase Perfix Double Sided Sticky Foam Pads, please email or give us a call on 01621 828882 so we can let you know shipping costs and lead times. Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you can’t find what you are looking for online please get in touch as we are more than likely to be able to accommodate your product needs, our experienced sales team look forward to hearing from you soon.