DescriptionMortar Raking Diamond Blade – Premier P3-M. Size: 125mm x 7mm x 22.2 mm. 6mm wide blade. An economical solution in preparation for re-pointing brick and block work.
- ISO9001:2010 Quality Management System: Standard designed to help ensure organisations meet the needs of their customers
- EN13236: European Standard that regulates the safety requirements
- Make certain the blade is suitable for the material before cutting
- Carry out a slight pendulum movement during cutting (forwards, backwards)
- Keep the maximum amount of diamonds exposed by regularly cutting into a highly abrasive material, such as a 3-Newton building block or soft sandstone
- For professional help and advice in choosing the right product please give us a call on 01621 828882 or email email@example.com
- Click here to view our range of Tools
Bulk purchasing: Mortar Raking Diamond Blade – Premier P3-M can be purchased in bulk quantities. Please contact our sales department. They will be able to provide you with bulk prices as well as lead times and shipping costs. You can contact them by calling 01621 828882 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordering online is fully secure. We use a well established payment service provider, to handle all debit and credit card transactions. If online ordering is not for you then www.directa.co.uk is backed up with a telephone based sales team, who always aim to give fast friendly service. Simply call 01621 828882 during normal working hours or email us at email@example.com.
If you would like to order but are outside the Mainland UK please email or give us a call on 01621 828882 so we can let you know shipping costs and lead times.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you can’t find what you are looking for online please get in touch as we are more than likely to be able to accommodate your product needs, our experienced sales team look forward to hearing from you soon.