Energizer LED Candle Opal E14 – Warm White. Pack of 4 – 40W. LED retrofit lamps are direct replacements for conventional incandescent, halogen, and compact fluorescent (CFL) lamps. LEDs deliver higher lumens per watt (lm/W) which means significant energy savings while lasting more than ten times longer than incandescent sources.With their directional light, instant on and ability to dim, LEDs are fast becoming the light source of choice.
- More eco-valued
- Up to 85% energy saving
- For help and advice on choosing the right product give us a call on 01621 828882, or email email@example.com
- Click here to view our full range of lightbulbs
Bulk purchasing: Energizer LED Candle Opal E14 – Warm White can be purchased in bulk quantities. Please contact our sales department who will be able to provide you with bulk prices as well as lead times and shipping costs, you can contact them by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About us: Directa UK Ltd have been suppliers to businesses since 1971. We supply essential products to all sectors including Tapes, Signs, Abrasives, Adhesives and much much more. Ordering online is fully secure, as we use a well established payment service provider, to handle all debit and credit card transactions.
If online ordering is not for you then www.directa.co.uk is backed up with a telephone based sales team, who always aim to give fast friendly service. Simply call 01621 828882 during normal working hours or email us at email@example.com.
If you would like to order this product but are outside the Mainland UK please email or give us a call on 01621 828882 so we can let you know shipping costs and lead times.
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you can’t find what you are looking for online please get in touch as we are more than likely to be able to accommodate your product needs, our experienced sales team look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Switch off supply before installing or removing lamp.
- Allow to cool before handling.
- Do not use in totally enclosed fittings as this will reduce lamp life.
- Do not dispose of in household waste.
- Dispose of in appropriate section of local civic amenity site or recycling centre.