DescriptionDetectable Warning Tape – Rising Main Below – 150mm x 100M. A plastic warning tape with a twin, stainless steel tracer wire system. Two wires are laminated within the tape. The continuous ‘wave’ pattern, allows the tape to stretch by over 25%, thus helping combat underground movement.
- Overprinted with a warning message
- The printing is protected by a ‘scratch-resistant’ covering of transparent plastic
- Designed to mark, locate and help protect underground utility lines
- The tape serves the dual purpose of (1) allowing location from above ground and (2) providing a visual warning to prevent third party damage
- Click here to view our full range of Underground Warning Tapes
- For help and advice in choosing the right product give us a call on 01621 828882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulk purchasing: Detectable Warning Tape – Rising Main Below – can be purchased in bulk quantities. Please contact our sales department who will be able to provide you with bulk prices as well as lead times and shipping costs, you can contact them by calling 01621 828882 or emailing email@example.com.
About us: Directa UK Ltd have been suppliers to businesses since 1971. We supply essential products to all sectors including Tapes, Signs, Abrasives, Adhesives and much much more. Ordering online is fully secure. We use a well established payment service provider, to handle all debit and credit card transactions. If online ordering is not for you then www.directa.co.uk is backed up with a telephone based sales team, who always aim to give fast friendly service. Simply call 01621 828882 during normal working hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to order from us, but are outside the Mainland UK please email or give us a call on 01621 828882 so we can let you know shipping costs and lead times.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you can’t find what you are looking for online please get in touch as we are more than likely to be able to accommodate your product needs, our experienced sales team look forward to hearing from you soon.