Code of practice for the use of bandsaws sign. 150mm x 200mm. Available in different materials.
Sign reads: CODE OF PRACTICE FOR THE USE OF BANDSAWS This code of practice provides safe working conditions for the operation of bandsaws and its provisions must be strictly observed.
- Only trained operators are allowed to use a bandsaw.
- Operators under training may only use a bandsaw under skilled supervision.
- Eye protection must be worn.
- Operating instructions (a) The bandsaw must be operated from the side to enable full use to be made of the moveable table and meat pusher. (b) Before operation, the blade guard should be adjusted to a height which allows the meat to pass under and gives maximum protection.
- When not in use (a) The power must be switched off or the power plug removed. (b) The moveable table must be locked in position with the blade guard lowered onto the meat pusher.
- Before commencing to clean or dismantle the machine the operator must check that the power has been switched off or the power unplug disconnected.
Signs are despatched within 48 hours of order and usually arrive within 7 working days. If you need your signs quicker, please ring our sales team on 01621 828882. We will be able to provide additional options. If you can’t see the sign you need, we can make it for you. Call us on 01621 828882 or email email@example.com
** Please note: unless specified standard colours will be used **.
About us – Code Practice For The Use of Bandsaws sign:
Directa UK Ltd have been suppliers to businesses since 1971. We supply essential products to all sectors including Tapes
, Abrasives, Adhesives
and much much more. Ordering online is fully secure, as we use a well established payment service provider, to handle all debit and credit card transactions. If online ordering is not for you then www.directa.co.uk is backed up with a telephone based sales team who always aim to give fast friendly service. Simply call 01621 828882 during normal working hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulk purchasing: Code Practice For The Use of Bandsaws sign. Please contact our Sales Department who will be able to provide you with bulk prices, as well as lead times and shipping costs. You can contact them by calling 01621 828882 or emailing them at email@example.com.
If you are outside the UK please email or give us a call on 01621 828882 so we can let you know shipping costs and lead times. Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you cant find what you are looking for online please get in touch as we are more than likely to be able to accommodate your product needs, our experienced sales team look forward to hearing from you soon.