DescriptionElectrical Tape – Sparks Brand. A Flame Retardant PVC Insulation Tape. Self-extinguishing plasticised PVC film, particularly suitable for all general purpose electrical work, such as insulation and component construction. Wide range of colours and sizes, making it a must for colour coding and identification purposes. Competitive price enables its use in low cost operations such as bundling, aerial rigging, loom harnessing etc. Electrical Tape – Sparks Brand works at Temperatures up to 40°C. To use apply the tape using the maximum amount of pressure possible, then smoothing down to achieve 100% contact. We recommend for all electrical uses, a 50% overlap on tape winding.
- To view our full range of electrical tapes, click here. For professional help and advice in choosing the right tape, please give us a call on 01621 828882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free UK Mainland delivery when you spend £15 – terms and conditions* apply
- *Our Free next day service is for in stock items only and to UK Mainland Business Customers. (For ordering outside the mainland UK e.g. Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Scottish Isles please call us on 01621 828882 and speak to our Export Department).
- Free Next day delivery is for any time before 6.00pm. (NB: orders need to be placed by 3.30pm for next day delivery). If you require a timed delivery this will incur a small charge and you will need to call us on 01621 827359.
- Orders placed online for residential addresses, and small orders, will be sent via our Royal Mail service or courier. This is a free service, but is not a guaranteed next day delivery. If you require a definite next day service then you need to call us on 01621 827359 and this can be arranged for a small charge. Some of our products, due to the nature of the consignment, will incur a delivery charge, for our next day service. You will be advised prior to despatch if this applies to your order.