DescriptionPTFE GT Tape – 12mm x 5M is recommended for sealing BS21 threads, to the standards set for BS6974:1991 Type C Materials. Also satisfies BGC IM/16. It is also suitable for use with oxygen.
- Amended jointing regulations (1991) means that 031 PTFE GT, is the only fully approved joint sealing tape, for all gas installations, commercial or domestic
- Meets all relevant British Standards including BS 6974(1991) incorporating BGC IM/16
- Supplied in a dust protection case
- Minimum order quantity 1 roll
Instructions to use PTFE GT Tape:
- Apply tape directly to male thread
- Starting away from and working towards the pipe end
- For pipeline threaded connections over 50mm (2 in) multiple wrapping is recommended
- Free UK Mainland delivery when you spend £15 – terms and conditions* apply
- *Our Free next day service is for in stock items only and to UK Mainland Business Customers. (For ordering outside the mainland UK e.g. Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Scottish Isles please call us on 01621 828882 and speak to our Export Department).
- Next day delivery is for any time before 6.00pm. (NB: orders need to be placed by 3.30pm for next day delivery). If you require a timed delivery this will incur a small charge and you will need to call us on 01621 827359.
- Orders placed online for residential addresses, and small orders, will be sent via our Royal Mail service or courier. This is a free service, but is not a guaranteed next day delivery. If you require a definite next day service then you need to call us on 01621 827359 and this can be arranged for a small charge. Please Note: Some of our products, due to the nature of the consignment, will incur a delivery charge, for our next day service. You will be advised prior to despatch if this applies to your order.