DescriptionPTFE GT Tape – 12mm x 5M is recommended for sealing BS21 threads, to the standards set for BS6974:1991 Type C Materials. Also satisfies BGC IM/16. It is also suitable for use with oxygen.
- Amended jointing regulations (1991) means that 031 PTFE GT, is the only fully approved joint sealing tape, for all gas installations, commercial or domestic
- Meets all relevant British Standards including BS 6974(1991) incorporating BGC IM/16
- Supplied in a dust protection case
- Minimum order quantity 1 roll
Instructions to use PTFE GT Tape:
- Apply tape directly to male thread
- Starting away from and working towards the pipe end
- For pipeline threaded connections over 50mm (2 in) multiple wrapping is recommended
- For help and advice in choosing the right product, please give us a call on 01621 828882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To view our full range of Tapes click here
Bulk purchasing: PTFE GT Tape can be purchased in bulk quantities. Please contact our sales department who will be able to provide you with bulk prices as well as lead times and shipping costs, you can contact them by calling 01621 828882 or emailing email@example.com.
About us: Directa UK Ltd have been suppliers to businesses since 1971. We supply essential products to all sectors including Tapes, Signs, Abrasives, Adhesives and much much more. Ordering online is fully secure. We use a well established payment service provider, to handle all debit and credit card transactions. If online ordering is not for you then www.directa.co.uk is backed up with a telephone based sales team, who always aim to give fast friendly service. Simply call 01621 828882 during normal working hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to order from us, but are outside the Mainland UK please email or give us a call on 01621 828882 so we can let you know shipping costs and lead times.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you can’t find what you are looking for online please get in touch as we are more than likely to be able to accommodate your product needs, our experienced sales team look forward to hearing from you soon.