DescriptionNitrile Coated 370 Palm Assembly Grip Gloves. A robust and hard wearing glove, ideal for protecting hands against fluids including oils, hydrocarbon and grease penetration. They are lightweight and supple and resistant to deformation. Due to the black colouring they have extend wearable life.
- Finger dexterity can be maintained
- Smooth nitrile coating to the palm
- These gloves have excellent dry grip
- 13 gauge seamless lint-free liner
- Elasticated cuff
- Breathable back of hand and fingers
- For professional help and advice in choosing the right gloves, please give us a call on 01621 828882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to view our full online range of safety gloves
Delivery instructions for Nitrile Coated 370 Palm Assembly Grip Gloves Features:
- Free UK Mainland delivery when you spend £15 – terms and conditions* apply
- *Our Free next day service is for in stock items only and to UK Mainland Business Customers. (For ordering outside the mainland UK e.g. Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Scottish Isles please call us on 01621 828882 and speak to our Export Department).
- Free Next day delivery is for any time before 6.00pm. (NB: orders need to be placed by 3.30pm for next day delivery). If you require a timed delivery this will incur a small charge and you will need to call us on 01621 827359.
- Orders placed online for residential addresses, and small orders, will be sent via our Royal Mail service or courier. This is a free service, but is not a guaranteed next day delivery. If you require a definite next day service then you need to call us on 01621 827359 and this can be arranged for a small charge. Some of our products, due to the nature of the consignment, will incur a delivery charge, for our next day service. You will be advised prior to despatch if this applies to your order.