Soudal Light Weight Gap Filler. Repair plaster. For an easy and quick reparation or filliing in walls & ceilings e.g. cracks, screw holes etc… Can be applied by trowel or gun. Sandable and over paintable once dried. Non-shrinking. For the filling and repair or cracks and small holes in walls and ceilings, as well as plasterboard, concrete, stone, plasterwork, masonry and decorative plaster. For the filing of static joints and cracks in walls and ceilings.
Soudal Light Weight Gap Filler – Directions for use:
– Surfaces should be clean, dry and dust free.
– Apply at temperatures between +5ºC and +30ºC.
– Tool within 20 minutes of application.
– Clean with water immediately after use.
– Store cool and dry between +5ºC and +25ºC.
– Protect from frost.
– When painting, use sufficiently flexible paint.
For further info, consult technical data sheet.
For our full range of Soudal products, click here