DescriptionHigh Visibility Gaffer Tape. A striking development brought into our range of Gaffer Tapes. 24mm x 25M and 50mm x 25M. Ideal for applications in the film, theatre and general industry. Use this tape to fix and hold wires and cables, especially on film sets. General purpose gaffer applications such as packaging, sealing, colour coding and repair, when high visibility, is a benefit. Features and benefits include: excellent waterproof properties. Flexible and high conformable which therefore has easy to unwind properties. This tape has good initial tack and ultimate adhesion. Available in fluorescent green, yellow, pink, blue or orange.
- To view our full range of gaffer tapes click here
- For help and advice in choosing the right tape, please give us a call on 01621 828882 or email email@example.com.
Delivery Instructions for High Visibility Gaffer Tape:
- Free UK Mainland delivery when you spend £15 – terms and conditions* apply
- *Our Free next day service is for in stock items only and to UK Mainland Business Customers. (For ordering outside the mainland UK e.g. Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Scottish Isles please call us on 01621 828882 and speak to our Export Department).
- Free Next day delivery is for any time before 6.00pm. (NB: orders need to be placed by 3.30pm for next day delivery). If you require a timed delivery this will incur a small charge and you will need to call us on 01621 827359.
- Orders placed online for residential addresses, and small orders, will be sent via our Royal Mail service or courier. This is a free service, but is not a guaranteed next day delivery. If you require a definite next day service then you need to call us on 01621 827359 and this can be arranged for a small charge. Some of our products, due to the nature of the consignment, will incur a delivery charge, for our next day service. You will be advised prior to despatch if this applies to your order.