Glass Repair Film – Adfix 2000 is an emergency repair film. Specially developed to provide a fast and cost effective short term solution to the problem of broken windows, glass doors, partitions and panels. Ideal for us in schools, colleges, hospitals and other public buildings, as well as office blocks and factories, shops, stores and greenhouses. In fact anywhere that broken glass is a potential danger. Semi-rigid qualities make the application simplicity itself. Costs 10 times less than a conventional board-up. Reduces heat loss. Safe application – repairs can be carried out by non-tradesmen. Silent repairs where a quiet environment is essential (i.e. classroom or hospital situations).
- For professional help and advice in choosing the right product, give us a call on 01621 828882 or email email@example.com
- Click here to view our full online range of Safety Products
Delivery Information for Glass Repair Film – Adfix 2000:
- Free UK Mainland delivery when you spend £15 – terms and conditions* apply
- *Our Free next day service is for in stock items only and to UK Mainland Business Customers. (For ordering outside the mainland UK e.g. Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Scottish Isles please call us on 01621 828882 and speak to our Export Department).
- Free Next day delivery is for any time before 6.00pm. (NB: orders need to be placed by 3.30pm for next day delivery). If you require a timed delivery this will incur a small charge and you will need to call us on 01621 827359.
- Orders placed online for residential addresses, and small orders, will be sent via our Royal Mail service or courier. This is a free service, but is not a guaranteed next day delivery. If you require a definite next day service then you need to call us on 01621 827359 and this can be arranged for a small charge. Some of our products, due to the nature of the consignment, will incur a delivery charge, for our next day service. You will be advised prior to despatch if this applies to your order.