Fire rated one component, expanding polyurethane foam filler. Rapid curing. Has excellent thermal and acoustic insulation properties. Expands 35-40 times its initial volume. Excellent primerless adhesion on most construction materials. Conforms to all international standards including CE marking. Ideal for use in passive fire protection systems such as large gap filler; installation of fire retardant window and door frames; sealing of expansion and connection joints, penetration seals. Fire rated EN1350-1 Reaction to fire class E, ETAG-026 Part 1 and Part 3, EN1366-4 Fire resistance up to 4 hours depending on joint configuration. BS476 Part 20 – Fire resistance up to 4 hours depending on joint configuration.
- Need help and advice in choosing the right product? Then give us a call on 01621 828882 or email email@example.com.
- To view our online range of decorating products Click here
Delivery Information for Fire rated one component, expanding polyurethane foam filler:
- Free UK Mainland delivery when you spend £15 – terms and conditions* apply
- *Our Free next day service is for in stock items only and to UK Mainland Business Customers. (For ordering outside the mainland UK e.g. Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Scottish Isles please call us on 01621 828882 and speak to our Export Department).
- Free Next day delivery is for any time before 6.00pm. (NB: orders need to be placed by 3.30pm for next day delivery). If you require a timed delivery this will incur a small charge and you will need to call us on 01621 827359.
- Orders placed online for residential addresses, and small orders, will be sent via our Royal Mail service or courier. This is a free service, but is not a guaranteed next day delivery. If you require a definite next day service then you need to call us on 01621 827359 and this can be arranged for a small charge. Some of our products, due to the nature of the consignment, will incur a delivery charge, for our next day service. You will be advised prior to despatch if this applies to your order.