EVO® Goggle™ – sleek and modern protective eye goggle. Offers outstanding performance. EVA foam on the goggle housing, ensures a comfortable fit to a wide range of facial profiles. 30mm elastic headband. Strap Length: Min: 275mm Max: 490mm (Approx). Weight: 108g (Approx). Polyvinyl Chloride Frame.
- Conforms to EN 166 1.B.T.3.4.9.N and EN 170 – EC Certificate Number 0726, issued by INSPEC Certification Limited
- Permanent coating has passed EN166 testing for N (Anti-Mist) and provides excellent performance by surpassing EN166 Anti-Mist requirements by 3 times over
- Lens and body offer protection against medium energy high-speed particles at 120 m/s (270mph) plus protection against high-speed particles at extremes of temperature)
- Offers dust, liquid splash, molten metal and extreme temperature protection and 99.9% protection against UV radiation
- Use with an RX insert for attaching prescription eyewear
- Can be worn with an industrial safety helmet or bump cap
- For professional help and advice in choosing the right product please give us a call on 01621 828882 or email email@example.com
- Click here to view our range of Safety Workwear
EVO® Goggle™ can be purchased in bulk quantities. Contact our sales team for bulk prices as well as lead times and shipping costs.
About us: Directa UK Ltd have been suppliers to businesses since 1971. We supply essential products to all sectors including Tapes, Signs, Abrasives, Adhesives and much much more. Ordering online is fully secure, as we use a well established payment service provider, to handle all credit card transactions. We also offer PayPal as an alternative form of payment on our website.
If online ordering is not for you then www.directa.co.uk is backed up with a telephone based sales team, who always aim to give fast friendly service. Simply call 01621 828882 during normal working hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.