DescriptionDenso Flashing Tape Primer is used for priming surfaces prior to the application of Denso Flashing Tape. Supplied in a one litre tin.
- Applied using a brush
- Denso Flashing Tape Primer composition: Solution of oxidised bitumen in aromatic hydrocarbon solvent
- Drying time: 20 – 30 minutes
- Covering capacity: 7 – 8m² per litre
- For help and advice in choosing the right products, please give us a call on 01621 828882 or you can email us at email@example.com
- Click here to take a look at full our range of Tapes
- Directa are an authorised distributor of the Denso range of products
- Take advantage of our free UK Mainland delivery when you spend just £15 – terms and conditions* apply
- *Our Free next day service is for in stock items only and to UK Mainland Business Customers. (For ordering outside the mainland UK e.g. Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Scottish Isles please call us on 01621 828882 and speak to our Export Department).
- Free Next day delivery is for any time before 6.00pm. (NB: orders need to be placed by 3.30pm for next day delivery). If you require a timed delivery this will incur a small charge and you will need to call us on 01621 827359.
- Orders placed online for residential addresses, and small orders, will be sent via our Royal Mail service or courier. This is a free service, but is not a guaranteed next day delivery. If you require a definite next day service then you need to call us on 01621 827359 and this can be arranged for a small charge. Some of our products, due to the nature of the consignment, will incur a delivery charge, for our next day service. You will be advised prior to despatch if this applies to your order.