DescriptionBlack Expanding Foam Tape, is a pre-formed expanding foam sealant. Produced by impregnating permanently elastic, high density open cell polyurethane foam, with chemically stabilised acrylics. Manufactured by partially filling the open cells with the impregnation and compressing it. Sealing properties are dependent on the level of compression. For weather tightness, a 4 x compression ratio is required. Flowseal remains permanently elastic and once applied will expand to fill the joint, including any irregularities or imperfections, by a combination of the effects of the impregnation, and the back pressure of the expanding foam. This expanding foam tape displays excellent resistance to UV, mildew and ageing.
- Black Expanding Foam Tape is self adhesive on one side
- Size: 25mm x 5.6M
- Supplied pre-compressed for easy location
- Compressed thickness is between 3mm and 7mm
- Naturally expands up to 20mm
- Will not crack, split, bleed or dry out whilst performing throughout continuous moving cycles
- Before use ensure surfaces are free from grease, dust and loose materials
- To view our full range of foam tapes click here
- For help in choosing the right tape give us a call on 01621 828882 or email email@example.com
Bulk purchasing: Black Expanding Foam Tape. Please contact our Sales Department who will be able to provide you with bulk prices, as well as lead times and shipping costs. You can contact them by calling 01621 828882 or emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.About us: Directa UK Ltd have been suppliers to businesses since 1971. We supply essential products to all sectors including Tapes, Signs, Abrasives, Adhesives and much much more. Ordering online is fully secure, as we use a well established payment service provider, to handle all debit and credit card transactions. If online ordering is not for you then www.directa.co.uk is backed up with a telephone based sales team who always aim to give fast friendly service. Simply call 01621 828882 during normal working hours or email us at email@example.com. If you are outside the UK please email or give us a call on 01621 828882 so we can let you know shipping costs and lead times. Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you can’t find what you are looking for online please get in touch as we are more than likely to be able to accommodate your product needs, our experienced sales team look forward to hearing from you soon.