DescriptionBlacktak High Temperature Aluminium Foil Tape is the ultimate self-adhesive light masking tape, that won’t burn like other tapes. Made from matt black aluminium and coated with a unique ultra-high heat resisting adhesive, that lets you fix to hot equipment. Used to join ‘Blackwrap’. Holds gels in place. Masks light leaks from barn doors etc. A true ‘tool box’ tape, keep a roll with you at all times.
- Winner of a PLASA award and the 1997 ESTA Widget of the Year Award in the USA.
- To view our full range of gaffer tapes click here
- For help and advice in choosing the right tape, please give us a call on 01621 828882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Instructions for Blacktak High Temperature Aluminium Foil Tape:
- Free UK Mainland delivery when you spend £15 – terms and conditions* apply
- *Our Free next day service is for in stock items only and to UK Mainland Business Customers. (For ordering outside the mainland UK e.g. Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Scottish Isles please call us on 01621 828882 and speak to our Export Department).
- Free Next day delivery is for any time before 6.00pm. (NB: orders need to be placed by 3.30pm for next day delivery). If you require a timed delivery this will incur a small charge and you will need to call us on 01621 827359.
- Orders placed online for residential addresses, and small orders, will be sent via our Royal Mail service or courier. This is a free service, but is not a guaranteed next day delivery. If you require a definite next day service then you need to call us on 01621 827359 and this can be arranged for a small charge. Some of our products, due to the nature of the consignment, will incur a delivery charge, for our next day service. You will be advised prior to despatch if this applies to your order.