- All-Bond® Dot Adhesive
- Small, clear 12mm width tape with dots of adhesive mounted on a glassine release paper.
- Supplied on a roll of tape
- Used for temporary bonding of various substrates including in industrial applications prior to mechanical fixing.
- Unwind roll to expose dots.
- Apply part to be fixed onto dots.
- Remove part with dots in place ready for assembly.
- Also used in craft, point of sale and display applications.
- The adhesive has low resistance to UV light and plasticisers.
- Apply by hand, within the temperature range of 15 – 30°C Surface preparation
- Surfaces should be within the temperature range of 10 – 30° C and be clean, dry and free from dust and grease.
- Storage and shelf life
- The product should be stored in its original packaging at 20°C, 50% relative humidity and away from direct sunlight.
- It is recommended the product is used within six months of purchase.
About us – All-Bond® Dot Adhesive:Directa UK Ltd have been suppliers to businesses since 1971. We supply essential products to all sectors including Tapes, Signs, Abrasives, Adhesives and much much more. Ordering online is fully secure, as we use a well established payment service provider, to handle all credit card transactions. We also offer PayPal as an alternative form of payment on our website. If online ordering is not for you then www.directa.co.uk is backed up with a telephone based sales team who always aim to give fast friendly service. Simply call 01621 828882 during normal working hours or email us at email@example.com.
Bulk purchasing: All-Bond® Dot Adhesive can be purchased in bulk quantities, please contact our trade department who will be able to provide you with bulk prices as well as lead times and shipping costs, you can contact them by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Delivery charges are subject to change.If you are outside the UK please email or give us a call on 01621 828882 so we can let you know shipping costs and lead times. Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you cant find what you are looking for online please get in touch as we are more than likely to be able to accommodate your product needs, our experienced sales team look forward to hearing from you soon.