- Small, clear 12mm width tape with dots of adhesive mounted on a glassine release paper.
- Supplied on a roll of tape
- Used for temporary bonding of various substrates including in industrial applications prior to mechanical fixing.
- Unwind roll to expose dots.
- Apply part to be fixed onto dots.
- Remove part with dots in place ready for assembly.
- Also used in craft, point of sale and display applications.
- The adhesive has low resistance to UV light and plasticisers.
- Apply by hand, within the temperature range of 15 – 30°C Surface preparation
- Surfaces should be within the temperature range of 10 – 30° C and be clean, dry and free from dust and grease.
- Storage and shelf life
- The product should be stored in its original packaging at 20°C, 50% relative humidity and away from direct sunlight.
- It is recommended the product is used within six months of purchase.