3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 982C. 115 mm x 22 mm, 60+, Slotted. Click here to view our full range of 3M Fibre Discs.
- 3M Precision Shaped Grain maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure.
- Disc life is significantly longer, completing more parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes.
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain lasts up to two times longer than other ceramic abrasives—it wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown.
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond provide durability and tear-resistance for heavyweight applications such as high-pressure weld grinding and beveling.
- Durable and tear resistant with a stiff fibre backing and strong resin bond for high pressure weld grinding and bevelling.
- Minimise operator fatigue with 3M Precision Shaped Grain reducing grinding pressure.
Slices through carbon steel with 3M Precision Shaped Grain and generates up to twice the cut-rate. Durability, and life of other fiber discs—all with less grinding pressure. That means less operator fatigue, faster throughput, and more parts per disc when tackling high pressure grinding applications such as medium to heavy-duty stock removal.
Suggested Applications for 3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 982C:
- Use for high pressure weld grinding, edge chamfering and bevelling
- Remove carbon steel welds, mill scale, pits and imperfections and machining grooves
- For grinding and blending large and small areas of metal surfaces
- Use with 3M High Performance Back Up for ultimate speed and performance