Safe Use of Knives Sign
Product Number: 90421700FG
Price: £11.40 (ex VAT)
Availability: From 3 days
Material: Rigid Plastic
Pack Qty: 1
Min Order Qty: 1
Supply unit: each
Safe Use Of Knives Sign. Rigid Plastic. 150mm x 200mm.
THE SAFE USE OF KNIVES
1. Always select the correct knife for the task.
2. Knives should be kept sharp and have handles that can be properly held.
3. When using a knife, use a firm grip, try to use even pressure for cutting, cut downwards and avoid cutting towards the body.
4. Never try to catch a falling knife.
5. Knives should not be left lying around on worktops or tables. They should not be placed unprotected in cupboards or drawers, nor left in washing up water. They should always be stored in suitable sheaths or racks.
6. Cutting blocks, tables and boards should be firm, smooth and clean.
7. There should always be enough room so that a person using a knife is not in danger of being bumped by another person, or placing another person at risk.
8. Never walk around with a knife in your hand, unless the blade is covered.
Available in different materials, see options below. Signs are despatched within 48 Hours of order and usually arrive within the 5 days delivery you will see shown when you add to basket. If you need your signs quicker than this, please ring our sales team on 01621 828882 who will provide additional options. If you can't see the sign you need, we can make it for you, ring Sales or email firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please note: unless specified standard colours will be used **
Catalogue page number: 407
|Dimension||Min Order Qty||Pack Qty||Material||Price (ex VAT)||Availability||Qty||Add to Basket|
|150x200||1||1||Rigid Plastic||£11.40||From 3 days|
|150x200||1||1||Self Adhesive Vinyl||£7.00||From 3 days|
|150x200||1||1||Polycarbonate||£31.15||From 3 days|
For Bulk Discounts on these products call 0844 884 8737.